Blog Archive

Sunday, November 6, 2011

NECA Pulp Fiction Bad Mother$&#@er Wallet (Toy) newly tagged "1080p"

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

7 of 7 people found the following review helpful: 4.0 out of 5 stars Be bad..., January 5, 2010 Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars  I got mine today, this is a good replica of Samuel L. Jackson character's wallet you see in the Pulp Fiction Movie.

I give it 4 stars instead of 5 because it looks so soft. The wallet has 6 spaces for cards and ID, and the space for the bills. The embroidery looks exactly as the one on the movie, the only complain is that it doesn't feel like real leather. There are other options here at amazon that look more like real leather so I suggest you to check them first.

This is a good replica except for that, also is made by NECA; which is recognized for making quality products always, so you can trust you will be receiving a good product.

I don't feel dissapointed at all, I love my wallet and I'll show it with pride whenever I pay something, and check the other people facial expression when they check out the wallet lol

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews Was this review helpful to you? 

7 of 7 people found the following review helpful: 2.0 out of 5 stars this wallet, October 18, 2008 This wallet is made out of plastic & vinyl and is of the high level of quality one would come to expect from a seasonal store that sells halloween costumes. It is cool to show your friends, just don't expect it to last longer than three or four days of actual use. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews Was this review helpful to you? 

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful: 1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy, don't trust the picture, December 9, 2010 I rarely write reviews for anything, only in cases where I have found myself either extremely happy or extremely disappointed. Unfortunately, this review will be of the latter. Judging from the moderate price and reviews, and the decent photo, I was expecting a decent quality wallet. Now, I wasn't expecting a great product, but at least something passable that resembles the movie version. I purchased this for my brother as a joke gift because we both love Pulp Fiction, however upon opening the package we were both very disappointed and annoyed. The quality is horrible, both in terms of its operational ability as a wallet and its resemblance (or lack thereof) to the movie wallet. I have purchased better looking and feeling wallets from street vendors in Italy. From the cheap material, poor stitching, off center wording, lackluster wallet features and the lack of any real packaging...I have to say that this is one of the worst products I have ever had the displeasure of purchasing. I even had one seller forget to send an item and that doesn't come close to the atrocity that is this wallet. Utter waste of time and money. I am extraordinarily upset and will be returning this product. DO NOT BUY, THE PICTURE IS A LIE. The actual wallet is flimsy, light brown and has thick stitching around the letters. Look at the other wallet product from neca as a reference (the very cheap one...there is no difference in the products despite the fact that they are listed separately). Pulp Fiction Bad Mother [...] Wallet Please, if you absolutely must have one of these wallets by neca, buy the $5 one because they are the same thing. DO NOT BUY, THE PICTURE IS A LIE Help other customers find the most helpful reviews Was this review helpful to you? 
Share your thoughts with other customers:    Most Recent Customer Reviews









View the original article here

0 comments: